Saturday, June 20, 2009

First post

Well not sure how long this will last, or truthfully how often I'll update it, but hey lets give it a go. My name is Marius. It's not the one I was born with, but it's what most of my friends know me by. I work in tech support for a POS system, and that means Point Of Sale, not what most of you prolly think. I'm a mid sided geek, and a good sized bookworm. If it weren't for things like Ebooks I'd not have any room in my house for me or the housemates. I'll be rambling about random things now and again. I will also post podcasts. Some of these will have my experiments in remixing. I'll post here before I drop a remix on you, because you really want to be wearing headphones, and be on your meds (Especially you Supergirl). When I can, I'll post pictures of my current maille projects as well. Well thats about it for now.

No comments: